Students anticipating transfer to Baylor University to enter the nursing program should contact the Academic Advisor on the Dallas campus to discuss program fit and to initiate an individualized degree plan. Please follow these steps to aid in application to the Louise Herrington School of Nursing:
- Complete the Prospective Student Inquiry Form. (Students who have contacted Baylor University previously and have been assigned a Baylor Student ID number, please skip this step.)
- Use the Equivalent Course Tool to aid in determining whether a course will transfer into Baylor University from another college or university. Please contact Tina Glaspie if you have any additional questions
- Send transcripts to an Academic Advisor for evaluation. Unofficial transcripts may be sent for an initial evaluation, but official transcripts will be required upon application to the nursing program.
- Speak with an Academic Advisor regarding eligibility to apply for the traditional program.
- Mail in completed Nursing School Application with signature on the bottom of both pages. (Please do not apply to Baylor University until acceptance into the School of Nursing has been finalized.)
- Schedule, complete, and send official HESI A2 exam scores. Please follow directions listed on the Elsevier website to request your official HESI A2 exam scores to be sent to LHSON. LHSON Department ID Code: 198255
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges that you have attended. If courses are completed after an application has been submitted, please continue to send all updated transcripts.
- An official High School transcript is required to be submitted with an application if a student has not earned a Bachelor's degree previously.
Louise Herrington School of Nursing
ATTN: Student Services
3700 Worth Street
Dallas, TX 75246
Main Office: (214) 820-3361