Key Baylor Websites to Adopt Responsive Design
An updated baylor.edu is coming March 18. Though changes were made to the design of the homepage, the functionality to which users are accustomed will remain.
Responsive Design Across Platforms
- Alumni: March 6
- Students: March 11
- Faculty & Staff: March 11
- Homepage: March 18
- m.baylor.edu: March 18
In addition, m.baylor.edu will be reconceived as a mobile toolbox providing quick access to commonly used online tools for the University's faculty, staff and students. This toolbox offers a convenient location for faculty, staff and students to quickly obtain information on the go.
Different but Familiar
While some items have moved, the links and information on the homepage remain the same. Below are highlights of a few adjustments to the page.
- The Search box has moved from the left side of the page into the header.
- The main navigation has moved from the left of the page to a banner navigation across the top.
- A larger main graphic near the top of the page will link to key elements of the University's websites.
- The area just below the main graphic still links to pages for prospective students.
- Below that, as before, Baylor Proud and University News can be accessed.
- Featured Calendar events have been moved to the right.