Baylor Shocks No. 16 Texas A&M In Overtime, 35-34
- The Baylor sideline erupts in celebration after Dominique Zeigler's two-point conversion.
- In the third quarter, Khari Long blocked an A&M punt, which was recovered by defensive lineman Montez Murphy (95).
- Following an interception that gave the ball back to Baylor, WR Marques Roberts and TE Mike Miller celebrate a third-quarter touchdown pass from QB Shawn Bell that tied the game at 13-13.
- "Bruiser" cruises on the Bear Bell after a Baylor TD.
- With just under six minutes to play, WR Dominique Zeigler strolled 32 yards down the Baylor sideline to tie the game at 20-20.
- J Fields (88) and Dominique Zeigler after another game-tying TD pass.
- After a 59-yard kickoff return by Willie Andrews, QB Shawn Bell led the Bears on an eight-play, 41-yard drive, capped off by six-yard TD pass to Trent Shelton (9).
- QB Shawn Bell rolls out on the two-point conversion attempt.
- WR Dominique Zeigler hauls in the game-winning two-point conversion pass just over the goal line.
- Baylor fans swarmed the field and took down the south goal posts in a matter of minutes.
- RB Anthony Kreig and assistant coach Wesley McGriff enjoy the moment.
- Baylor student body president Jeff Leach and Jackie Morriss, wife of Baylor head coach Guy Morriss, with a piece of torn-down goal post.
- Jeff Leach presents a plaque and piece of the goal post to Baylor football captains Marques Roberts, Justin Crooks and Daniel Sepulveda.
Baylor quarterback Shawn Bell threw a 12-yard touchdown pass to Dominique Zeigler in overtime, and they connected again for the game-winning 2-point conversion, lifting Baylor to a 35-34 upset of No. 16 Texas A&M on Oct. 30.
Photos by Jason Raddin and Sarah Borth of Baylor Photography.