- Former Baylor Mathematician, Jonatan Lenells, Wins Prestigious Swedish Prize
- Undergraduate News: Awards and Graduating Seniors
- Al Boggess, Great Great Grandson of Baylor's First Chair of Mathematics, Gives April Lecture at Baylor
- Department Finalizes Baylor Lecture Series Speakers: Simon Singh and Donald Saari to Speak This Fall
- CareerCast Ranks 'Mathematician" as a Top Job
Faculty strive to help students succeed on an individual level.
Are you a Facebook user? If so, please join us on Facebook!
The Department of Mathematics is proud co-sponsors of