Plan to buy a computer, tablet, or software?
Baylor students have access to substantial savings on technology through Apple
, and journeyEd.com
. Purchase computers, laptops, consumer electronics, peripherals, parts, and software at a discount.
Baylor partners with Microsoft, Adobe, and others to provide free software (or nearly):
- Microsoft Office (Mac & PC) - $15 (limit 1)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 - $15 (limit 1)
- Adobe Creative Cloud is under $20/mo.
- IBM SPSS is under $100/yr.
- Symantec Anti-Virus, JMP, SAS and Mathematica free
Click here for more details