The following anti-KKK materials from the Southern Poverty Law Center were donated in 1995 by a Baylor student who wanted to see a balance in materials related to extremist organizations, which were previously all pro-extremist. The Southern Poverty Law Center is a non-profit organization which supports racial equality through tolerance education, civil rights litigation, and monitoring of extremist organizations.
- Free at Last : A History of the Civil rights movement and those who died in the struggle. Montgomery, AL : Teaching Tolerance, 1989. 104 p.
- Hate, Violence, and White Supremacy : A Decade Review 1980-1990. Special issue of Klanwatch Intelligence Report, a project of the Southern Poverty Law Center. no. 47 (Dec., 1989). 46 p.
- Klanwatch Intelligence Report, a Project of the Southern Poverty Law Center. Five issues, nos. 71, 73-76 (1994).
- Teaching Tolerance. Spring 1994. Published by Southern Poverty Law Center, Montgomery, AL.
- Ten Ways to Fight Hate : A Community Response Guide to Hate Crime and Hate Groups. Klanwatch Special Report. Montgomery, AL : Klanwatch, 1994. 12 p.
- True Selma Story : Sex and Civil Rights. Birmingham, AL : Esco Publishers, 1965. 32 p.
For additional information, write to :
Klanwatch Project of the Southern Poverty Law Center
400 Washington Avenue
Montgomery, AL 36104