These papers, which are pro-Ku Klux Klan, anti-Communism, and anti-Semitic , were sent to Sam B. Hall, Jr., Representative of the First Congressional District of Texas, by one of his constituents during the 1970's and 1980's. Rep. Hall maintained this collection as a discrete series, separate and apart from his official papers, and that distinction was maintained after their arrival at the Baylor Collections of Political Materials. The Tiller Collection is shelved with the Extremist Organizations Collection. The following items are in this artificial collection.
Listing of Materials
- Anatomy of a revolution by Arch F. Roberts. Ft. Collins, CO : Betsy Ross Press, . 32p. Originally published in The Woman Constitutionalist, Aug. 3, 1968 and in the Congressional Record, Oct. 9, 1968, pp. E8766-E8770
- Behind Communism by Frank L Britton. Privately published around 1952. 96p. Anti-Semitic.
- Blue Tunic Army of Christ by Wesley A. Swift. Metairie, LA : New Christian Crusade Church,  27p.
- CDL Report. Published by the Christian Defense League (Baton Rouge, LA). Five issues 1979, 1981, some not dated.
- Christian Vanguard. Official Publication of the New Christian Crusade Church (Hollywood, CA). 15 issues. 1976-79.
- Citizen : A journal of fact and opinion. Published by the Citizens Council, Inc. (Jackson, MS). Jan. 1979 and Aug. 1979.
- Councilor. vol. 15 no. 6 - July 1979. Published by Councilor Research, Inc. (Shreveport, LA).
- Covenant Message. vol. 47 no. 1, January 1979. Published by The Federation of the Covenant People (Johannesburg, South Africa). [32 p.]
- Cross and the Flag. vol. 31 no. 3 - June 1972; vol. 33 no. 3 - June 1974; vol. 35 no. 10 - Jan. 1977; vol. 36 no. 2 - May 1977. Published by the Christian Nationalist Crusade (Glendale, CA). Founded by Gerald L. K. Smith (1898-1976).
- Crusader, Voice of the National Silent Black Majority Committee of the U.S.A. (San Antonio, TX). 1 issue July, Aug., Sept. 1979.
- Crusader, Voice of the White Majority. 1975- 1979. Published by Patriot Press (Metairie, LA). six issues. KKK publication. Includes information about David Duke
- Documented Proof: Jews behind race mixing by Edward R. Fields. Marietta, GA : Thunderbolt, Inc., , 12p.
- F.D.R. : my exploited father-in-law by Curtis B. Dall. Tulsa, OK : Christian Crusade Publications, 1968, 192p.
- Facts are facts by Benjamin H. Freedman. Cover title : The Truth about Khazars. Boston, MA : David Goldstein, 1954. 79p.
- Greatest war in history now on! Inter-national Jewish system against national patriotism. by Henry Hamilton Beamish, Adrien Arcand and Robert Edmondson. New York : [Edmondson]. 1937, 23p.
- Have you ever wondered? America's Promise Radio log and maps (Phoenix, AZ). 1978. 1p.
- Klansman. Published by the Invisible Empire, Knights of the Klux Klan (Denham Springs, LA). Nov. 1976, May 1978, Nov. 1978, Dec. 1978, July 1979.
- Last great nation on earth by Rose L. Martin. Wake Village, TX : Fidelis Publishers, , 1978. 256p.
- National Christian News. Five issues : vol. 11 no. 10 (1972); vol. 12 no. 2 (1973); vol. 14 no. 1 (1975): vol. 15 nos. 5 and 7 (1976). Published by National Christian News (Ocala, FL). The Largest Anti-communist Paper!
- None dare call it conspiracy by Gary Allen. Rossmoor, CA : Concord Press, 1971. 143p.
- Outlaws of Amerika: The Weather Underground Organization. Foreword by Roy M. Cohn. Afterword by Mark Felt. Alexandria : VA : Western Goals, 1982, 98p.
- Protocols of the meetings of the learned elders of Zion. Translated by Victor E. Marsden. Eureka Springs, AR : Christian Nationalist Crusade,  80p.
- Public Sector Union Violence. Vienna, VA : Public Service Research Council, 1980. 147p. A collection of news clippings from 1984-1980 dealing with violence by union members.
- Rapture of the wicked by Stephen E. Jones. Phoenix, AZ : America's Promise, 1977. 24p.
- Spearhead. no 79 (Sept.-Oct. 1974). Published by John Tyndall (Surrey, England). 20 p.
- Spotlight. Weekly newspaper from Washington. vol. 4, no. 18, 32 (1978); vol. 5 (1979) ten issues ; vol. 7 nos. 33, 35 (1981).
- Strategy for peace through strength. Strategy Board, American Security Council Foundation for Coalition for Peace through Strength. Boston, VA : the Council , 1984. 204p.
- Thunderbolt : The Whiteman's Viewpoint. Published by The Thunderbolt, Inc. (Marietta, GA) nos. 203, 227, 234, 239, 241 (1976, 1978, 1979).
- To all members of Congress by Louis E.Wolfson. 1976 21p. [1-36983]. This privately published booklet discusses why Congress should periodically review judges with lifetime appointments.
- Zion's Watchman. Published in the name and for the glory of Jesus Christ and his kingdom (Nevada, MO). by Dan Gayman. vol. 4 no. 12, (Nov., 1977); and Vol. 6 no 5, (Aug., 1979).
Total of 30 files in 3 boxes.