The mission of the Baylor University Libraries is to support excellence in teaching and learning, enhance research and discovery, and foster scholarship and success by providing academic life centers, scholarly resources, and technological innovation.
The Libraries will accomplish the mission by:
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies to support student success
- Providing an infrastructure that effectively supports the academic mission of Baylor University
- Building, preserving and providing access to collections, especially those unique to Baylor University
- Developing partnerships and enhancing relationships locally, regionally and nationally to promote the reputation of the Libraries and the University and ensuring effective resource management
- Highlighting collections, services and facilities through strategic engagement
- Sustaining and promoting a culture of efficient and effective administrative practices