Loan or Donate Materials
Interested in donating or loaning materials to the Black Gospel Music Restoration Project? Read below for details on how you can participate in this unique project.
Digital-file format option for donated and loaned material:
The collection's discs are digitized and a high-resolution audio file is created. For rare, damaged or fragile materials we may provide a preservation audio file for preservation purposes. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis by our audio engineer.
Procedure for loaning material to The Black Gospel Music Restoration Project:
- Our staff ships the appropriate number of containers to the collector in a shipping box.
- The collector and appropriate staff agree upon the value of the current shipment so the materials can be appropriately insured.
- The collector receives the shipping box and packs the albums in the supplied containers using the included instructions.
- Our shipping address is included on the shipping box, and may also be provided by FedEx Kinko's:
Black Gospel Music Restoration Project
ATTN: Denyse Rodgers
Baylor University Libraries
1312 S 3rd Street
Waco, TX 76706
- The collector MUST read and sign the Loan Conditions Form or the Donation Form, and include the appropriate form in the shipment, and seal the shipping box.
- The collector delivers the package to a FedEx Kinko's location and provides our account number. The materials are weighed, shipped and we are billed.