Collaborate Mobile Apps
Collaborate Web Conferencing is available for participants on iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire mobile devices through the Blackboard Collaborate Mobile app available in the various app stores. Participants who attempt to join a session from a supported mobile device will automatically be directed to the installed app.
NOTE: Session management features for moderators and scheduling of Collaborate
sessions must still be done through a Mac/PC desktop computer. Use of the mobile apps is limited to participants only - not moderators.
Features of the Collaborate Mobile App include:
- Join live meetings from iPhone, iPad, Android, or Kindle Fire
- Interact via text chat and two-way audio
- View whiteboard content and shared applications
- Use emoticons, hand raising, polls, breakout rooms
- Connect directly from Blackboard or from an emailed guest link