The "Central Libraries" are composed of Moody Memorial Library (opened 1968) and Jesse H. Jones Library (opened 1992). These two libraries, connected with a corridor on first and second floors, together serve as the main library facility on campus.
Moody Memorial Library
Moody Memorial Library has four floors.
Some special features of Moody library include:
- Gregory Garden (accessible from the outdoor stairway near the west Moody entrance)
- Group Study Rooms (2nd floor)
- Harvey Garden (accessible from the door on the Garden Level)
- Starbucks Coffee
- Leach Conference Room (1st floor)
- Garden Level Study Commons (Garden Level)
- Prichard Quiet Study Commons (2nd floor)
Jesse H. Jones Library
The Jesse H. Jones Library has two floors.
Special features of Jones Library include:
- Creekmore Conference Room
- Jones 105 classroom
All services and facility information related to the Central Libraries may be accessed from the Baylor Libraries' home page.