Technology & Equipment
- 24 Computers
- 1 instructor's station (Elmo)
- Ceiling projector
- Phone – conference capable
- Document camera
- DVD/VCR combo
The Jones 105 classroom is located on the first floor of Jesse H. Jones Library near the stairwell.
Purpose & Description
The primary purpose of the Jones 105 classroom is library instruction.
The basic layout seats 24. Additional seating without computers available.
Priority will be given in order to:
- Library instruction
- Library sponsored presentations
- Other Baylor departments
- Baylor sponsored external groups
- Overflow individual student computer use
To reserve room, fill out Room Reservation Request Form