As we look across the Brazos River from the Sheila and Walter Umphrey Law Center, we are amazed to see the impressive progress of McLane Stadium! In fact, crews are working around the clock, 24/7. Baylor fans will enjoy the first home game at the new stadium (Baylor vs. SMU) on Sunday, Aug. 31. With the new stadium comes The Baylor Club at McLane Stadium, a premier dining and social/business venue. In 2014, The Baylor Club was formed by leaders of Baylor University and the Waco community. Dean Brad Toben serves on the Board of Governors of The Baylor Club.
From The Baylor Club’s floor-to-ceiling windows, members and their guests enjoy panoramic views of McLane Stadium and downtown Waco over the Brazos River. Amenities include:
- Welcoming lobby lounge.
- Anytime Bar and Grill where members can dine and enjoy relaxed business and social gatherings.
- Outdoor patio overlooking the football field.
- Upscale formal dining room -- a sophisticated setting for upscale dinners and celebrations.
- Technology-equipped Touchdown Rooms for private calls, interviews or meetings with clients.
- Versatile private dining and meeting rooms.
- Ballroom - perfect for celebrating elegant weddings, corporate and social events for up to 750 guests seated and 1,500 standing.
The Baylor Club offers several membership options depending on where you live, and each has varying levels of benefit privileges, including benefits in your home community. Details on these membership options can be found on The Baylor Club website at www.thebaylorclub.com. For further questions about The Baylor Club, please contact Gretchen McCormack or Ryan Hulme, membership directors for the club, at 254-710-8073 or 254-710-8072, respectively.