If you would like to post a position with us, there are several options for you to choose from for your convenience:
1) Use our online system Symplicity by clicking this link.
2) If you prefer not to navigate Symplicity, feel free to either:
- click here to fill out the simple online form; or
- fill out and submit the Job Posting Form (PDF).
In either case we will take the information you provide and post the position for you!
3) Contact Monica Wright via email
or by phone at 254-710-1210 and provide her the information about your job posting so she can post it for you.
Please note that Baylor Law School is a member of a consortium of law schools that share job posting information through the Intercollegiate Job Bank maintained by Brigham Young University Law School. We send our postings to BYU twice a month. If you do not want your advertised job position to be shared, please be sure to mark your contact information as "private," check the appropriate box in the job posting form or notify Monica in the CDO office.