KWBU-FM is expanding its news department with the addition of a part time News Reporter. Reporting experience required. Good on-air delivery, broadcast journalism experience and familiarity with NPR style reporting desired. A valid driver license is required. Some weekend work may be required.
Job duties will include:
- Producing two local feature stories per week
- Assisting with afternoon newscast production
- Occasionally filling in as on-air host
- Assisting with automation system and serving as operations assistant
- Participating in on-air fund drives
- Other duties as assigned
Brazos Valley Public Broadcasting Foundation is an equal opportunity employer â€" women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Submit electronic resume and three to five stories you have produced (mp3 format) to Brodieb@kwbu.org. Submission deadline is April 28, 2014.