KWBU would like to thank all of the following supporters for their continued dedication.
- Baylor University
- Baylor University - Hankamer School of Business
- Baylor University - Martin Museum of Art
- Baylor University Press
- Crothall Services Group
- David R. Schleicher - Law Firm, PLLC
- First National Bank Central Texas
- Gourmet Gallery
- Hunt & Tuegel, PLLC Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Lake Air Pool Supply
- Lake Shore Baptist Church
- Meals & Wheels
- Melvin A. Lipsitz Family Foundation
- Seventh & James Baptist Church
- Texas Document Solutions
- TSTC Culinary Arts
- Waco Downtown Farmers Market
- Waco Symphony Orchestra
- Waco Tribune-Herald
Partnering with KWBU makes EXCELLENT business sense!
As a KWBU Corporate Partner, you:
- Connect your business with KWBU's affluent, highly educated and influential audience
- Position your organization as a philanthropic leader in our business community.
From law firms to manufacturers, retail stores to insurance companies, KWBU Corporate Partners share a common value: a commitment to the education and cultural enrichment of our community. Businesses find that a donation to KWBU lays the foundation for a meaningful partnership that impacts their customers, employees, friends, neighbors, and families.
Throughout the community, KWBU is meeting a variety of individual and community needs. And many of our community's small businesses, corporations, and foundations have expressed their support, their trust in KWBU, and their desire to help meet those needs through their participation as KWBU Corporate Partners. Join them today!
Benefits of Membership:
- Your company will be acknowledged as a KWBU Corporate Partner in our monthly Program Guide.
- Company name and link to company website on kwbu.org
- A KWBU Corporate Partner Window Sticker that proudly identifies your company as a KWBU Corporate Partner.
- A one-year subscription to the KWBU Monthly Program Guide.
- The ability to promote your company's support of KWBU on your corporate website, with a link to kwbu.org for news, information, and more!
- Invitations to exclusive KWBU events, including screenings, behind-the-scenes opportunities, and community events.
- Opportunity to further promote your business to KWBU viewers and listeners through on-air sponsorship.
TOTAL VALUE = PRICELESS!
For more information on how your organization can join the league of local businesses that support KWBU, please contact:
Dave Ulman, Underwriting Coordinator
In the commercial world of radio, underwriting is called advertising. In the world of public broadcasting, Corporate Support departments seek underwriting funded by corporations and the business community, government agencies, unions, associations, and foundations. Many different types of organizations support KWBU in many significant ways. In return the KWBU public broadcasting stations run sponsor messages and credits on our air, or in conjunction with an event or a community outreach effort.
Why do Organizations Sponsor or Underwrite KWBU Programs?
- To Build or Strengthen their Corporate Image -- Sponsoring or underwriting on KWBU builds brand identification and strengthens your corporate image. Your company benefits from the "halo effect" of being associated with KWBU and its mission to make a contributing, responsible member of this community.
- Credible and Memorable Message Impact -- Your message has greater impact in the low-clutter environment found only in public broadcasting. Your on-air support allows the KWBU public broadcasting stations to continue a tradition of quality, commercial-free programming.
- Greater Value: Build a Relationship -- Strengthen your company's ties to the community and increase the effectiveness of your marketing campaign.
Regardless your reason for underwriting, when you underwrite you are also providing our listeners and viewers the programs they love. KWBU provides news and public affairs shows, jazz and classical music programs, entertainment and more. Choose any genre to reach the customer you want.
Public broadcasting listeners are more than willing to support a company that supports their favorite programs. Every day, more and more businesses and individuals are recognizing the value - and the good feeling - of becoming a KWBU public broadcasting station underwriter.
You can choose to make a statement by underwriting a certain program's subject matter...or choose a series that complements your business or association... help provide the finest educational and entertaining programs... support programming that explores social challenges... or help bring the best of the performing arts to our community.
If you're interested in joining our growing list of underwriters, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 254.710.4472.