• African American Song Database – Documents the history of African American music in an online music listening service. The collection contains a diverse range of genres such as jazz, blues, gospel, ragtime, folk songs and narratives, among others.
• American Drama – When complete, this database will contain more than 2,000 plays by American dramatists chronicling the history and culture of America through dramatic writings from 1714 to present.
• Early American Newspapers – Features cover-to-cover reproductions of hundreds of historic newspapers, providing more than one million pages as fully text-searchable facsimile images. For students and scholars of early America, this unique collection – based largely on Clarence Brigham’s History and Bibliography of American Newspapers,1690-1820 – offers a look back into the history of the United States.
• Emerald Management Xtra – Provides access to more than 50,000 full text articles, 185,000 reviews from the world’s leading management journals, case studies, literature reviews, book reviews, conference information, interviews, profiles and ‘How to...’ guides.
• IEEE Xplore Database Upgraded – Allows full-text access to IEEE transactions, IEEE and IEE journals, magazines and conference proceedings published since 1988 and all current IEEE standards; provides additional search and access features to IEEE/IEE electronic library users.
• WorldSciNet – Provides access to the full text of 21 journals in the field of physics and electrical engineering, including an array of services such as free table-of-contents e-mail alerts on new issues of journals, latest news related to journals, free online sample articles, feature articles, search functions and related links.
Keep up with the latest happenings and new databases in the Libraries by checking out the new “Spotlights” section on the libraries home page.