Requests for Technology Systems
Any technology hardware, software, or service purchased or licensed by campus departments must be reviewed and approved by ITS before implementation. The purpose of the review is to...
- ensure security of university data,
- assure a fit within Baylor's IT architecture and infrastructure,
- understand the need and impact,
- evaluate the system requirements, and
- assess ITS resources, if any, needed for the implementation.
First, please review the Technology Systems Standards list which describes ITS standards for various aspects of hardware and software systems. Any system that does not conform to these standards must be requested and approved as an exception.
To begin the request review process, please complete the following forms and email them to email@example.com:
- Initial Technology Request Capture form. This information will document the impact of the request and aid in discovery of duplicative requests and/or technology already in place.
- Information Security form
- Technology Review form
Reviewed February 25, 2014