Windows Mobile Email
1. Go to Start > Programs > Activesync. This will open the Activesync program.
2. Tap Menu at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
3. From Menu, tap on Configure Server.
4. On the next screen, change the server name to mail.baylor.edu
5. Click on Next. Make sure your user name is correct (should be your Bear_ID) and then enter your password. Domain should remain as baylor.
6. Click on Next.
7. Make sure all the items are checked. Then click Finish.
8. Your device should sync normally.