Outlook Email Setup
Email Setup for Outlook 2003/2007
(NOTE: Instructions are for Outlook 2007. Outlook 2003 should be identical, some screens may be formatted somewhat differently).
1) Go to your Mail settings in your Control Panel.
2) Select Email Accounts.
3) If Microsoft Exchange is already listed, click Change. If not, click Add and select Microsoft Exchange.
4) Enter ROH.baylor.edu as the server, select Use Cached Exchange Mode, enter your Bear_ID as the User Name, and select More Settings...
5) Check the box marked Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP and click Exchange Proxy Settings...
6) Change and/or add information to make you screen look like the one above and click OK.
7) Outlook should open now (if not, click the Outlook icon), enter your BAYLOR\Bear_ID and Password, and your email should load.