Palm Email Setup
1. While in Mail, click on the Menu Options key on the device (usually at the bottom by the Alt key - looks like a box with two lines and a down arrow). This step will open your menus.
2. Select Accounts --> Account Setup.
3. Make sure that the account name is highlighted then, click on Edit.
4. Your Account Name, Email Address, and password will appear in the next screen.
5. Click Next.
6. Next Screen will display the Mail type (make sure it shows Outlook (EAS)). Username should be: your Bear_ID, and the mail server should be: bu-mail.baylor.edu
7. Click Test Settings and make sure you get a "SUCCESS" message. If you do not get a success message, please call the Helpdesk (710-HELP) to log a ticket.
8. After the Success message appears, click on OK.
9. Click on Done.
10. Click OK. If you are asked if you want to override existing settings, please select Yes.
11. Your Inbox will be empty. Click on sync and your inbox should be populated.