In the early spring of 2008, the Honors Residential College (HRC) established its College Fellows. As is the case with fellows of colleges in Oxford and Cambridge, these fellows commit to being involved in the life of the college by participating in lectures and other opportunities.
In addition, the HRC provides a venue for its fellows to share their research and teaching experiences together throughout the year in informal settings. While fellows are not obligated to any teaching duties within the college, the HRC serves as an intellectual home for fellows from diverse academic backgrounds.
Nominations for new fellows will be sought each spring. Fellows will be elected by the Board of Trustees.
- Prof. Erich Baker, Professor of Computer Science
- Prof. Lori Baker, Assoc. Prof. of Anthropology, Forensic Science, & Archaeology
- Ms. Eileen M. Bentsen, Reference Librarian, Reference & Instruction
- Prof. Cristian Bratu, Assoc. Prof. of French & Italian
- Prof. Bryan Brooks, Professor of Environmental Sciences
- Prof. Todd Buras, Asst. Prof. of Philosophy
- Prof. Darin Davis, Assistant Professor & Director, IFL, Philosophy Dept.
- Prof. Tommye Lou Davis, V.P. for Constituent Engagement, Chief of Staff to the President
- Prof. Trent Dougherty, Asst. Professor of Philosophy
- Prof. Jeffrey Fish,Assoc. Prof of Classics
- Prof. Timothy Heckenlively, Lecturer, Classics Dept.
- Prof. Thomas S. Hibbs, Dean of the Honors College
- Prof. Lynne Hinojosa, Assoc. Professor of Literature, Honors Program
- Prof. Victor Hinojosa, Assoc. Professor of Political Science, Honors Program
- Prof. David Lyle Jeffrey, Distinguished Professor, Literaturs & Humanities, Honors Program
- Prof. Theresa Kennedy, Assoc. Prof. of French
- Prof. Laurel Medhurst, Lecturer, Communications Dept.
- Prof. Martin Medhurst, Distinguished Professor, Rhetoric & Communication
- Prof. Robert Miner, Professor of Philosophy, Great Texts Program
- Prof. Michael Morrison, Professor and the Boswell Chair, Law School
- Prof. K. Sarah-Jane Murray, Assoc. Professor, Great Texts Program
- Prof. Wesley Null, Vice Provost of Undergraduate Education & Professor
- Prof. Pattie Orr, Vice President for Information Technology/Dean of Libraries
- Prof. Jerry Park, Assoc. Prof. of Sociology
- Prof. Richard Russell, Professor of English
- Prof. Martha Lou Scott, Associate Vice President for Student Life
- Prof. Rishi Sriram, Asst. Professor & Graduate Program Director, Education
- Prof. William Weaver, Great Texts Program
- Prof. Ralph Wood, University Prof. of Theology & Literature
- Prof. Lenore Wright, Assoc. Prof. & Director, ATL, Baylor Interdisciplinary Core
- Mr. Matt Burchett, Director of Student Activities
- Dr. Burt L. Burleson, University Chaplain for Student Life-Spiritual Life
- Ms. Petra Carey, Coord. of Summer Programs, Comm., & Ex. Rel. for Honors College
- Mr. Chris Holmes, Associate General Counsel, Office of the General Counsel
- Ms. Lori Johnson, Food Service Director
- Mr. Robbie Rogers, Dir. of Baylor Photography
- Ms. Susan Wommack, Senior Director of Development.
- Mr. Craig R. Clarkson, Lecturer, Great Text
- Mr. Luke Mitchell, Doctoral Candidate, English
- Mr. Michael Milburn, Doctoral Candidate, English
- Ms. Christine Pyle, Doctoral Candidate, English
- Ms. Catherine Mathie, Lecturer, Political Science
- Mr. David Wilmington, Lecturer, Great Text & Religion