THOUGHTS ABOUT TEAMWORK, Part 2The following thoughts on teamwork are compiled by Jon Gordon on his blog, www.jongordon.com
- One person can’t make a team but one person can break a team.Stay positive!
- Great team members hold each other accountable to the high standards and excellence their culture expects and demands.
- Team beats talent when talent isn’t a team.
- Great teams care more. They care more about their effort, their work and their team members.
- We > me. Unity is the difference between a great team and an average team. United teams are connected and committed to each other. They are selfless instead of selfish. They put the team first and know together we accomplish more.
- You and your team face a fork in the road each day. You can settle for average and choose the path of mediocrity or you can take the road less traveled and chase greatness.