If you are expecting, the Special Beginnings® maternity program can help guide you through your pregnancy and postpartum care. This confidential program provides support and education, pregnancy risk factor identification and ongoing communication/monitoring from early pregnancy until six weeks after delivery. Enrolled mothers-to-be receive personal contact from program staff who can help them better understand and manage their pregnancies and coordinate care with their doctors.
• A pregnancy calendar to help keep track of the pregnancy and what to expect in each trimester
• Videos about pregnancy and childbirth with professionals such as clinical psychologists and registered nurses
• A pregnancy due date calculator
• Educational articles
• Level of program support anticipated to receive during her Special Beginnings program participation
• Ability to change the website background to match the baby's gender - or keep it green if waiting to be surprised!
Explore the Special Beginnings online resource now. You can also find a link to the online resource on the Blue Access' for Members My Health tab.
To enroll in the maternity program, call Special Beginnings at 888-421-7781, 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., CT.