The 2013 More Than Me United Way Campaign is underway!
With the participation of every faculty and staff member, Baylor University will continue to maintain its role in the support of our community.
If you are financially able to consider making a donation to the United Way beginning in January 2013, please do so and choose from one of the various options noted below:
- By Payroll Deduction using the on-line form
- By Payroll Deduction using the paper pledge form
- By cash or personal check using the paper pledge form
Each of these options allows you to choose your method of contribution:
- A one-time gift
- A monthly gift equal to an hour's pay (bi-weekly staff) or 1% (salaried faculty/staff)
- A monthly gift in the dollar amount you choose, for the number of months you choose
If you desire, you can designate a particular United Way agency to receive your gift. The Waco McLennan County United Way allocates voluntary contributions to local member agencies that provide health and human services. By making a donation, you are ensuring agencies and programs receive funding throughout the year.
You can also choose to continue to build the Baylor Family Compassion Fund which will help those in need right here at Baylor. You can do so by checking the heart-shaped box on your pledge form.
|IN THE WORDS OF...|
|Judge Ken Starr, Marilyn McKinney, and Todd Still
Questions about Baylor's United Way Campaign?
Find Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions