The 2016 More Than Me United Way Campaign is underway!
With the participation of every faculty and staff member, Baylor University will continue to maintain its role in the support of our community.
If you are financially able to consider making a donation to the United Way beginning in January 2016, please do so and choose from one of the various options noted below:
- By Payroll Deduction using the on-line form
- By Payroll Deduction using the paper pledge form
- By cash or personal check using the paper pledge form
Each of these options allows you to choose your method of contribution:
- A one-time gift or
- A monthly gift equal to an hour's pay (bi-weekly staff) or 1% (salaried faculty/staff) or
- A monthly gift in the dollar amount you choose, for the number of months you choose or...
- Your one-time gift will be processed in one transaction as soon as it is received (typically within 1-week of submitting your pledge card, excluding holiday weeks)
- Your pledge card submitted by the end of November means your one-time tax-deductible gift to the United Way will be processed for the 2015 calendar year, though the gift will be reflected in the University’s 2016 campaign total
- Keep your credit card receipt for income tax purposes
- Your pledge card will need to include not only your name and Baylor ID number, but also your credit card type, number, your signature and your billing address for processing
You can also choose to continue to build the Baylor Family Compassion Fund which will help those in need right here at Baylor. You can do so by checking the heart-shaped box on your pledge form.
|IN THE WORDS OF...|
Ron Beal and Keane Tarbell
Questions about Baylor's United Way Campaign?
Find Answers to your Frequently Asked Questions