The Winter/Spring session began on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at Noon in Pat Neff 300. It isn’t too late to join the sessions and receive FREE e-tools, an online service to Weight Watchers.
With at least 20 participants, Weight Watchers at Baylor is once again an "at-work" site! Consider the following:
- The cost for the program is $186 for all 17 weeks and provides access to all the online apps and tools. You can pay this in two ways:
- Baylor will pay the upfront cost and you will reimburse Baylor through payroll deductions over three months, or
- You may pay with a check or credit card.
- Meeting are at noon on Tuesdays in Pat Neff 300.
- After completion of the 17 week program and having attended 80% of the weekly meetings, members receive a $40 wellness incentive.
The incentive offer continues with your participation on Campus. Or, find another local community meeting by logging in to www.weightwatchers.com, go to 'Find a Meeting,' and enter your zip code - or simply click here. We hope you've experienced positive results with Weight Watchers and we want you to continue to reach your weight-loss goals and to learn a healthier lifestyle. If you are not interested in continuing by attending local meetings, please cancel by calling Weight Watchers customer service at 1-866-204-2885.
The Weight Watchers program has proven itself to be the "plan that works" - and has done so for many Baylor faculty and staff. During the nine years that Weight Watchers has been on campus, an average of 28 members have lost an average of 25+ pounds each - with many having even greater success.
Faculty and Staff are free to join at any time. Members purchase a "monthly pass," attend weekly meetings, and have free access to Weight Watchers' e-tools. E-tools help members to track their success, get great tips on everything from meal planning to eating out, plus recipes galore. The Weight Watchers Center located in Brazos Place Center on Waco Drive allows members to stop in at their convenience to purchase Weight Watchers products or sit in on a meeting as needed. After completion of 4 months with Weight Watchers, and having attended 80% of weekly meetings, members will receive a $40 wellness incentive (paid in four monthly installments).
Back to Wellness and Work LifeBenefits-Wellness and Work Life