The Winter session begins on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 at Noon in Pat Neff 300. Join the session and receive FREE e-tools, an online service to Weight Watchers. Weight Watchers @ Work is offering a special deal for this upcoming series. New and returning members will receive a 15% discount if they register by November 1, 2016. This brings the cost for members to the low price of $157 for a 17-week program!
With at least 15-20 participants, Weight Watchers at Baylor is once again an "at-work" site! Consider the following:
- The cost for the program is $186 for any 17-week series, and $156 for any 12-week series; and provides access to all the online apps and tools. You can pay this in two ways:
- Baylor will pay the upfront cost and you will reimburse Baylor through payroll deductions over three months, or
- You may pay with a check or credit card.
- Meetings are at noon on Tuesdays in Pat Neff 300.
- After completing any 12- or 17-week series and having attended 80% of the weekly meetings, members receive a $40 wellness incentive.
The Weight Watchers program has proven itself to be the "plan that works" - and has done so for many Baylor faculty and staff. During the nine years that Weight Watchers has been on campus, an average of 28 members have lost an average of 25+ pounds each - with many having even greater success.
Faculty and Staff are free to join at any time. Members purchase a "monthly pass," attend weekly meetings, and have free access to Weight Watchers' e-tools. E-tools help members to track their success, get great tips on everything from meal planning to eating out, plus recipes galore. The Weight Watchers Center located in Brazos Place Center on Waco Drive allows members to stop in at their convenience to purchase Weight Watchers products or sit in on a meeting as needed. After completion of 4 months with Weight Watchers, and having attended 80% of weekly meetings, members will receive a $40 wellness incentive (paid in four monthly installments).
Back to Wellness and Work LifeBenefits-Wellness and Work Life