The Winter session began November 8, 2016. Weight Watchers typically offers new session ‘early-bird’ registration discounts. Watch for the next session to start soon!
With at least 15-20 participants, Weight Watchers at Baylor is considered an "at-work" site! Consider the following:
- The program is affordable and you can choose how to pay:
- Baylor pays the cost upfront, then you reimburse Baylor with payroll deductions,or
- You pay the cost upfront with a check or credit card.
- Meetings are held Tuesdays at Noon in Pat Neff 300.
- After completing any 12-or 17-week series and having attended 80% of the weekly meetings, members receive a $40 wellness incentive.
The Weight Watchers program has proven itself to be the "plan that works" - for many Baylor faculty and staff. During the ten years that Weight Watchers has been on campus, an average of 28 members have lost an average of 25+ pounds each - with many having even greater success.
Faculty and Staff may join at any time. Members purchase a "monthly pass," attend weekly meetings and gain access to Weight Watchers' e-tools. E-tools help members track their success, get great tips on everything from meal planning to eating out, plus recipes galore. The Weight Watchers Center, located in Brazos Place Center on Waco Drive, allows members to stop in at their convenience to purchase Weight Watchers products or sit in on a meeting as needed.
Back to Wellness and Work LifeBenefits-Wellness and Work Life