Weight Watchers has a new Simple Start program and, with at least 20 participants, Baylor is once again an "at-work" site! Consider the following:
- Weight Watchers new Simple Start program, that you may have seen advertised, is a 17-week series. We hear that the Simple Start program is seeing pretty amazing success.
- The cost for the program would be $186 for all 17 weeks and would provide access to all their online apps and tools. You could pay this in two ways:
- Baylor will pay the upfront cost and you pay Baylor back through payroll deductions over three months, or
- You pay with a credit card.
- The proposed meeting time would be the same, noon on Tuesdays in Robinson Tower.
- After completion of the 17 week program and having attended 80% of the weekly meetings, members receive a $40 wellness incentive.
The incentive offer continues with your participation on Campus. Or, find another local community meeting by logging in to www.weightwatchers.com, go to 'Find a Meeting,' and enter your zip code - or simply click here. We hope you've experienced positive results with Weight Watchers and we want you to continue to reach your weight-loss goals and to learn a healthier lifestyle. If you are not interested in continuing by attending local meetings, please cancel by calling Weight Watchers customer service at 1-866-204-2885.
The PointsPlus Plan has historically proven itself to be the 'plan that works' - and has done so for many Baylor faculty and staff. During the six years that Weight Watchers has been on campus, an average of 28 members have lost an average of 30+ pounds each - with many having even greater success.
Faculty and Staff are free to join at any time. Members purchase a "monthly pass," attend weekly meetings, and have free access to Weight Watchers' e-tools. E-tools help members to track their success, get great tips on everything from meal planning to eating out, plus recipes galore. The Weight Watchers Center located in Brazos Place Center on Waco Drive allows members to stop in at their convenience to purchase Weight Watcher products or sit in on a meeting as needed. After completion of 4 months with Weight Watchers, and having attended 80% of weekly meetings, members will receive a $40 wellness incentive (paid in four monthly installments). This brings the cost of the series down to about $1 per day.
Back to Wellness and Work Life