- To enter the Baylor University employment site iApply, click the Available Staff Positions link on the left side of the screen.
- Once in iApply, you can search postings, create a profile, and directly apply to our available positions. Instructions and frequently asked questions will guide you through the application process. Please take note of the confirmation number provided following submission of your application.
- After creating your profile, you may return to the iApply website and check the status of a current application, edit your profile, and apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
Review & Interview
- Once your application is received, a Talent Acquisition Specialist with Baylor Human Resources will review your information and ensure that the minimum qualifications for the role are met. Applications meeting the minimum qualifications are forwarded to the appropriate hiring department for further review.
- If selected for an interview, a representative from Human Resources or the hiring department will contact you with additional information. If you are no longer being considered for a position, you will receive an email notification. .
- As Baylor strives to select the best candidate for each role, the selection process can take up 8 weeks for completion.
- Once the interview process is complete, the candidate selected for the role will be required to successfully complete a reference check and background check.
- Baylor University is a Baptist University affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer, Baylor encourages minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities to apply. In order to complete a thorough process, the length of time to fill positions will vary as needed. For questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at (254) 710-2000 or askHR@baylor.edu.
Note for Current Baylor Employees: The application and review process detailed above applies to current Baylor University Staff, as well. Please also review Baylor University Personnel Policy 806 - Promotions/Transfers.