In an effort to conserve our resources Baylor University has implemented a campus wide recycle program.
• Our Recycle Program consists of paper, plastic and aluminum products only.
• "Baylor University Recycles" boxes have been delivered to each area. A box should be placed in each office, by each copy machine, and in any other area where paper may be used.
• Our recycle program will accept any kind of paper with the exception of CARBON PAPER and BLUEPRINTS. You may combine all types of paper, plastic and aluminum in the same recycle box (cardboard, newspaper, white paper, computer paper, etc.)
• Housekeeping will empty the boxes as necessary to keep them from overflowing, they will then transport this material to a recycle dumpster.
• Standard sized staples and paper clips are allowed.
• To request a recycle pickup of for questions concerning recycling, please call Baylor Housekeeping at 4921 or contact Baylor University Sustainability Coordinator Smith Getterman at 710-3768.
For more information about the recycling program at Baylor, please visit the Sustainability website.