Student Organization Reunion Tents
Current members and alumni of student organizations have the opportunity to reunite at Homecoming while enjoying food, music, and carnival-style rides on Friday night at Extravaganza. Reunion tents provide a place for students and alumni to gather together during the night's exciting activities. To reserve your tent and table for Friday night, please complete the online reservation form by Friday, October 2 at 5:00 p.m.
Fill out the online reservation form to reserve your student organization reunion tent today!
You should know:
- Each organization is provided one 10'x10' tent, one table, and a banner (2'x5') labeling their tent. All tent tops are white. Tents are available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Aramark Catering/Dining Services must provide all catering
- Organizations may only distribute merchandise at no cost. No apparel or other promotional items may be sold or purchased at Extravaganza
- Organizations must arrive before 5:00 p.m. on Friday to set up tent decorations and materials. After 5:00 p.m., no vehicles will be permitted in the Extravaganza area
- Organizations must pay $50 in order to reserve a tent and space on Fountain Mall