Phi Alpha Theta Events
Upcoming Events for Spring 2017
- Phi Alpha Theta Invited Speaker Series, Spring Semester 2017.
- Phi Alpha Theta SPRING Book-Sale, Date TBD.
- Phi Alpha Theta Annual Spring Cookout, Tentatively scheduled for Thursday, April 20, 2017. More Details to Follow
Events for Fall 2016
- Phi Alpha Theta Tailgate, Baylor vs. Oklahoma State on Saturday, Sept. 24, 2016.
- "Is Graduate School for you?(If so, what should you do?)" PART ONE, An informational session, led by Baylor Faculty, for undergraduate majors interested in attending graduate school, Thursday, September 15, 2016 at 3:30PM in Tidwell Hall, Room 211.
- New Member Applications for Fall 2016 DUE no later than Monday, October 10, 2016 delivered to the attention of Dr. Lauren Poor (Faculty Advisor) in Tidwell Hall, Office 215.
- Phi Alpha Theta FALL Book-Sale, Monday, October 31, 2016 in the Lobby of Tidwell Hall.
- “Is Graduate School for You? (If so, what should you do?)” PART TWO, A Hands-on Workshop to discuss your Graduate School Application Documents, including your personal statement, C.V. and any other elements that are a part of your application to a graduate program in History, Friday, November 11, 2016.
- Phi Alpha Theta Induction Ceremony for New Members, Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 5PM in Tidwell Hall, Room 205.
For the latest information on P.A.T Regional Conferences, please click the following link: Regional Meetings
Phi Alpha Theta encourages student members to apply for one of the many society scholarships! For more information on Phi Alpha Theta Prizes and Awards, please visit the Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society webpage at: www.phialphatheta.org
Graduate Seminar Part 1, 2016
Phi Alpha Theta hosts a seminar with Dr. Poor, Dr. Barr, and grad student Skylar to answer any questions PAT members may have about the grad school application process
Grad Seminar Part 1
Phi Alpha Theta 2011 Annual Spring Picnic
Celebrating Baylor University's Tau Beta Chapter
2011 PAT PICNIC