Associate Professor of Political Science
- Ph.D., Louisiana State University
- M.A., Louisiana State University
- B.A., Oberlin College
- Michael Oakeshott
- Constitutional Law
- Art History
- Michael Oakeshott on Religion, Aesthetics, and Politics (University of Missouri Press, 2006)
- "Worlds of Experience: Aesthetics," in The Cambridge Companion to Oakeshott, ed. Efraim Podoksik (Cambridge University Press, 2012), pp. 86-106.
- "The Two Great Lights: Regnum and Sacerdotium in the Salerno Ivories," in History of Political Thought, Spring 2013, 34:1, pp. 1-18.
- "The Aesthetic and Moral Character of Oakeshott's Educational Writings," in Journal of Philosophy of Education, vol. 46, no. 4, November 2012, pp. 86-98.
- "The Purposeful Patron: Political Covenant in the Salerno Ivories," in Viator (The Journal of UCLA's Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies) 40 no. 2 (Autumn 2009).