In order to be considered for the Graduate Program in Nutrition, candidates must be a graduate from a didatic program in dietetics from an accredited college or university. Check your programs qualifications here.http://www.eatrightacend.org Click here.
At a minimum, applicants should have each of the following to be considered for the Program. In some cases waivers may be available. Speak to a healthcare recruiter about this possibility.
- A signed DPD verification statement from the Program Director of a Didactic Program in Dietetics.
- A combined GRE (Graduate Record Exam) score of at least 297 with a 148 in Verbal and a 149 in Quanitative (new scoring system) or at least 1000 (old scoring system) in the verbal and quantitative portions, and a minimum GRE analytical writing score of 3.5.
- A minimum overall GPA of 3.0 and for DPD required coursework.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Meet medical and physical fitness standards.
- A favorable security investigation completed.
- Meet service specific age requirements.
Candidates's applications are evaluated on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate academic performance
- Letters of recommendation
- Demonstrated interest in military service
- Leadership potential
- Experience in foodservice and/or dietetics
- GRE scores
- Telephonic interview