We are now accepting unofficial transcripts for application evaluation purposes. Should Baylor choose to extend an offer of admission, you will be notified that all official transcripts must be submitted. If you receive such a request it is your responsibility to secure and submit official transcripts from each university you attended, including community colleges.
Official transcripts should be issued in a sealed envelope and sent to the Graduate School at the following address:Baylor University
One Bear Place #97264
Waco, Texas 76798-7264
Should you choose to submit an unofficial and official transcript for each university you attended, the Office of Graduate Admissions will keep both transcripts on file but will only process the official transcripts.
If you are a Baylor Student:
- The Graduate School will request a copy of your transcripts, and other transcripts on file, from Academic Records
- If you attended Baylor prior to 1988, non-Baylor transcripts are no longer on file. You will need to request new transcripts, from the original university, be sent to the Graduate School
- If you attended a university since leaving Baylor, you will need to request a transcript from that university as well
If you are currently enrolled in a degree or coursework at the time you are applying:
- We will need a transcript from your university indicating that you are "in progress"
- Should you be admitted, you will need to request a final transcript be sent to the Graduate School once degrees have been posted at your university
- If the Graduate School does not receive a final, updated transcript, a hold will be placed on your account
If you are an international applicant:
- You will need to request a proof of degree from your institution
- All international transcripts must be translated into English
- You will need to take the TOEFL if English is not your first language
The Graduate School accepts electronic transcripts from the following companies:
- Avow Systems Inc.
- Credential Solutions
- National Student Clearinghouse