International Arrival & Orientation
We are excited that you will soon be at Baylor! As you prepare for your arrival, below are some very important things for you to remember!
- For Spring 2017, the arrival date for all incoming international students is Wednesday, January 4, 2017. This is on your I-20 or DS2019, and you are expected to check-in with our office that day. Please come to the Center for Global Engagement in the Hankamer Academic Building to check in. To view the Baylor campus map click HERE.
- If you arrive before the Arrival Date, you will need to make plans to stay in a local hotel.
- At the beginning of December, we will post a link that you can use if you need a ride from the Waco Airport or Bus Station. (We only pick-up from the Waco airport, not Dallas, Austin or Houston.)
-On January 3, 2017, we will have transportation from the Waco Airport to several hotels in Waco. We will only deliver students to the hotels on the transportation list. If you stay in a hotel that is not on that list, then you will need to make your own transportation arrangements.
-On January 4, 2017, we will have transportation from the Waco Airport to campus.
-On the morning of Wednesday, January 4, 2017, we will also provide transportation from the designated hotels on the list. We will pick up in the morning. You must be ready to leave by 9:00am if you want Baylor to bring you to campus.
- For those who will be living in Baylor housing, you may move in to your residence on the Arrival Date, January 4th, between 9am and 4pm.
- If you need information about getting to Waco, please click HERE.
Lastly, please take a look at the Spring 2017 Orientation
Schedule! This is a tentative schedule which will give you some information. The final detailed schedule will be given to you when you arrive. Please note that there are several REQUIRED events on the schedule.
If you have questions, please let us know!