Program Overview for New Community Members Entering the Fall 2014
- *Engaging in a three-unit cohort class in the fall that will help you gain a deeper understanding about various parts of the globe.
- Participation in 4 globally related activities and events each semester.
- Participation in community service activities – All student members will be required to complete at least 1 service event semester
- All GC members must participate and serve their community at least twice a semester.
- Involvement in suite theme challenges created by your fellow community members.
- Meeting monthly with assigned faculty liaison — A faculty liaison is a Baylor faculty or staff member who is available to help you practice your target language and also to have meaningful conversation about world events.
*Freshmen admits only