Baylor’s Theatre, Film & Digital Media Departments in Partnership with
the Fine Arts LLC
Alfred Hitchcock Film Contest
Film contest requires that all entries be no longer than 5 minutes and a spoof on one of the following 6 scenes:
All scenes must also include a "Hitchcock cameo" in their scene – somewhere in the scene, someone dressed as/made up to look like Hitchcock has to make a cameo.
Film Contest Rules
1. 6-8 Baylor students per team
2. Only Baylor Fine Arts Majors or current Fine Arts LLC residents can enter
3. Each team must include a mixture of theatre, film, and/or other majors.
4. There must be at least one upperclassmen film major per team
5. All films must be submitted by March 1st, 2013
Students interested in participating need to email Holly Joyner by February 15th, 2013 to sign up for a team. Students should request teammates and rank their top three scene selections at this time.
Prizes and Screening
Hitchcock Delux Movie Package ($240 value)
Hitchcock Basic Movie Package ($120 value)
Giftcard Pack ($40 value)
Films will be screened, and prizes awarded on March 5th, 2013 during the Alfred Hitchcock Talk.
Time and Location:
Hooper Schaefer 149 - 7:00pm