Applications are still being accepted for Fall 2013! Apply Today!!!!
New First Year and Transfer Students
- Apply to Baylor University
- After you have been accepted by the university, submit your deposit by going to the Baylor Admissions web site and clicking "Deposit Now!"
- Activate your new Bear ID
- Complete the LLC Application
- Once you have been accepted into the Fine Arts LLC, you will be automatically assigned to the Fine Arts LLC housing. This will overide any housing preferences you have indicated on the GoBaylor web page. If not accepted into the Fine Arts LLC, your GoBaylor preferences will remain in effect.
Current Baylor Students
- Apply to the Fine Arts LLC
- Applicants applying prior to December 1st, 2012 will be given priority
- If you are accepted and have already applied for housing, we will relocate you to the Fine Arts-LLC
- If you are accepted and have not yet applied for housing, you will need to sign a 1-yr Housing Occupancy License which will be emailed to you.
Returning Baylor Students
Fine Arts LLC Students who would like to continue in the program after their first year must contact the Fine Arts LLC Program Director directly. Information about this opportunity will be sent out in the fall term.
Timeline of Admission-for First Year and Transfer Students Only
Both transfers and freshmen are still being accepted: Apply Today!
Both double and single rooms are avalaible.
Applications will be accepted and processed every 2-4 days. If it has been more than 4 days please contact the Program Director Holly_Joyner@baylor.edu about the status of your application.