New First Year Students (Applications for the 2015-2016 year are now available!)
- Apply to Baylor University
- After you have been accepted by the university, submit your deposit by going to the Baylor Admissions web site and clicking "Deposit Online".
- Activate your new Bear ID
- Go to the Housing Application tab in gobaylor.
- Complete the general Housing Application for first year halls. Sign the Housing Contract
- You will now have access to the Living Learning Programs (LLP) Application. You may now apply to the Fine Arts LLC as well as any other LLP.
- If you accept an offer to live in the Fine Arts LLC or another LLP, your general housing application will be cancelled.
- Living-Learning Program applications are accepted until all spaces are filled, but each LLP has a limit on the number of residents that can join the community. As such, it is best to submit your LLP application as soon as possible as spaces are limited.
Specific room and roommate assignments will not be announced until June.
||January 12 (Monday)
||February 9 (Monday)
||February 16 (Monday)
||February 23 (Monday)
||March 16 (Monday)
||March 23 (Monday)
||March 30 (Monday)
||April 13 (Monday)
||April 20 (Monday)
||April 17 (Monday)
||May 4 (Monday)
||May 11 (Monday)
||May 18 (Monday)
|*After Round 5 deadline, applications for Living-Learning Programs will be processed as received.
Current Baylor Students (Applications are closed for the 2015-2016 school year)
- Apply to the Fine Arts LLC
you are accepted and have already applied for housing, we will relocate
you to the Fine Arts-LLC
you are accepted and have not yet applied for housing, you will need to
sign a 1-yr Housing Occupancy License which will be emailed to you.
Returning Baylor Students (Applications are closed for the 2015-2016 school year)
Fine Arts LLC Students who would like to continue in the program after their first year must contact the Fine Arts LLC Program Director directly. Information about this opportunity will be sent out beginning October 1st, 2014.