New First Year Students (Accepting 2014-2015 Students Now!)
- Apply to Baylor University
- After you have been accepted by the university, submit your deposit by going to the Baylor Admissions web site and clicking "Deposit Online".
- Activate your new Bear ID
- Complete the Fine Arts LLC Application
- Once you have been accepted into the Fine Arts LLC, you will be automatically assigned to the Fine Arts LLC housing. This will override any housing preferences you have indicated on the gobaylor web page. If not accepted into the Fine Arts LLC, your gobaylor preferences will remain in effect.
Current Baylor Students (Applications are closed for the 2014-2015 school year)
- Apply to the Fine Arts LLC
- If you are accepted and have already applied for housing, we will relocate you to the Fine Arts-LLC
- If you are accepted and have not yet applied for housing, you will need to sign a 1-yr Housing Occupancy License which will be emailed to you.
Returning Baylor Students (Applications are closed for the 2014-2015 school year)
Fine Arts LLC Students who would like to continue in the program after their first year must contact the Fine Arts LLC Program Director directly. Information about this opportunity will be sent out begining October 1st, 2013.