Baylor University's ACH and check payment schedule is each Monday and Thursday.
After the department and Accounts Payable has reviewed and approved the payment request via a Trax voucher or BearQuest exense report, payments will be paid as follows:
- Disbursements to employees and students are included the next payment day.
- Disbursements to outside suppliers are paid within 30 days of the invoice date as prescribed by the Baylor University Standard Terms & Conditions unless a specific written contract exists between the parties stating otherwise. Accordingly, these disbursements are normally generated in a payment cycle that is 21 days after the invoice date to ensure payment to the supplier is within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Office Hours: 8:00am to 12:00pm. Closed for lunch. 1:00pm to 5:00pm. Monday thru Friday.
- Office Phone: 710-2415, for general questions.
- Office fax: 710-8920
- Accounts Payable Email: Accounts_Payable@baylor.edu
- Campus Location: Clifton Robinson Tower, Suite 650
Director of Accounts Payable - Traci Adcock
Assistant Director of Accounts Payable - Karla Garrett Smith
Senior Accountant of Accounts Payable - Adam Mechell
Senior Accounts Payable Administrators
Email: Email Mel_Harris@baylor.edu
One Bear Place #97044
Waco, Tx 76798-7044
Physical Address(FedEx, UPS, etc.)
700 S. University Parks Drive, Suite 650
Waco, TX 76706-1003