- Baylor Travel & Entertainment Site
- Form W-9
- Form W-8BEN
- Form W-8BEN-E
- Accounts Payable Updates on employee direct deposits
- Updating BearWeb
- Vendor Direct Deposit
Documentation is due to the Accounts Payable Office by 3:00 p.m. the preceding day of the scheduled disbursement run.
Other Important Links
To provide accurate and timely processing of vendor payments, student reimbursements, bank transfers, and other payments and to effectively document these transactions.
Revised Disbursement Schedule
Effective September 1, 2014, Baylor University’s Accounts Payable ACH and check payment schedule will change to twice weekly, Monday and Thursday. This is a change from the current payment schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Consistent with the current process, vouchers and/or invoice support submitted to the Accounts Payable Office by 3:00 p.m. the business day prior to the next payment day will be paid as follows:
- Disbursements to employees and students are included the next payment day.
- Disbursements to outside vendors are paid within 30 days of the invoice date as prescribed by the Baylor University Standard Terms & Conditions unless a specific written contract exists between the parties stating otherwise. Accordingly, these disbursements are normally generated in the payment cycle that is 21 days after the invoice date to ensure payment to the vendor within 30 days of the invoice date.
- This change should provide increased efficiencies within the Accounts Payable Office. If you have questions or comments regarding the revised schedule, please contact Traci Adcock, Director of Accounts Payable, Email Traci_Adcock@baylor.edu
- Office Hours: 8:00am to 12:00pm. Closed for lunch. 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
- Monday thru Friday.
- Office Phone: 710-2415, for general questions.
- Office fax: 710-8920
- Accounts Payable email address Email Accounts_Payable@baylor.edu
- Campus Location: Clifton Robinson Tower, Suite 650
Director of Accounts Payable:
Traci Adcock, 710-8672, email: Traci_Adcock@baylor.edu
Assistant Director of Accounts Payable:
Karla Garrett Smith, 710-8698, email: Karla_Garrett@baylor.edu
Senior Accountant of Accounts Payable:
Adam Mechell, 710-8757, email: Adam_Mechell@baylor.edu
Senior Accounts Payable Administrators:
One Bear Place #97044
Waco, Tx 76798-7044
Physical Address(FedEx, UPS, etc.)
700 South University Parks Drive, Suite 650
Waco, TX 76706-1003