Lecturer in Family and Consumer Sciences
Email: Mr. Wilfong
Office: MGJ 110
Mailing Address:One Bear Place #97346, Waco, TX 76798
- MS, Texas Tech University
- BS, Texas Tech University
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Stan comes to Baylor with 20 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian, mostly in the long-term-care industry. As a Regional and Divisional Dietitian, he worked in both food service administration and the clinical nutrition realm. He was responsible for overseeing Nutrition Service departments, training food service managers and Registered Dietitians in nearly 200 facilities in 13 states throughout his career.
- FCS 2100 Intro to the Profession of Nutrition and Dietetics
- FCS 1401 Food Science
- FCS 2351 Nutrition
- FCS 3314 Consumer Nutrition
- FCS 3388 Intro to Medical Nutrition Therapy
- FCS 3435 Food Service Production
- FCS 4151 Nutrition Practicum
- FCS 4388 Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Clinical Nutrition
What teaching at Baylor means to me.
I feel very privileged teach here at Baylor. I have a true passion for our students and the science of nutrition and am driven to present material in a manner that reflects that excitement. Furthermore, it is liberating to be teaching at a Christian university where we are not only allowed to, but encouraged to incorporate our faith as we teach. I am so fortunate to be in a position to touch our students’ lives as they are being prepared for entry into their various professions.