1. Make an appointment with your assigned adviser
(log on to Blackboard's ENGLISH MAJORS COMMUNICATION SITE and click on "Advisement" for a list of English advisers/advisees).
2. Get a copy of your degree audit.
(Where can I get a degree audit? You may view and/or print your degree audit via BearWeb.
3. Check SCHEDULE OF CLASSES ONLINE to plan a tentative schedule and fill in this PROVISIONAL ADVISING FORM before your advisement.
4. Bring your completed Provisional Form to your advising sesson.
5. Complete your registration online with Bearweb.