The Office of Community Engagement & Service is pleased to recognize outstanding student and group efforts in the area of service and social justice through the following annual awards. Award recipients will be announced and recognized at the Excellence in Student Leadership Awards celebration held on April 28, 2017.
Individual Service Awards
Group Service Awards
Application Process and Forms
All application forms can be found on the Community Engagement and Service Connect page or by clicking here.
To nominate an individual or organization for a service award, please submit the online form
by March 22, 2017
. Individuals nominated for a service award will be notified and asked to submit an application form.
To apply for an individual or group award, please submit the appropriate online form
by March 29, 2017
2015-2016 Service Award Winners
- Outstanding Male, David Rendon
- Outstanding Female, Hannah Bogue
- Outstanding Service Chair, Andrew Walton
- Outstanding Advocate, Molly Hammontree
- Outstanding Group- Philanthropy, Pi Kappa Phi
- Outstanding Group- Community Service, American Medical Student Association
- Outstanding Group- Education & Advocacy, Zeta Tau Alpha