The Office of Community Engagement & Service is pleased
to recognize outstanding student and group efforts in the area of
service and social justice through the following annual awards. Award recipients will be announced and recognized at the Excellence in Student Leadership Awards celebration held in April 2017.
Individual Service Awards
Group Service Awards
Application Process and Forms
All forms can be found on the Community Engagement and Service Connect page or by clicking here.
(2017 forms will be released at the end of February).
To nominate an individual for a service award, please submit the online form by the end of March
(specific date TBD). Individuals nominated for a service award will be notified and asked to submit an application form.
To apply for an individual or group service award, please submit the online form by the end of March
(specific date TBD).
2015-2016 Service Award Winners
- Outstanding Male, David Rendon
- Outstanding Female, Hannah Bogue
- Outstanding Service Chair, Andrew Walton
- Outstanding Advocate, Molly Hammontree
- Outstanding Group- Philanthropy,
Pi Kappa Phi
- Outstanding Group- Community Service,
American Medical Student Association
- Outstanding Group- Education & Advocacy,
Zeta Tau Alpha