Salvation Army of McLennan County
Contact: Heather Helton, 254-756-7271,email@example.com
Volunteer editor needed
- Help prepare and serve meals at the Community Kitchen
- Volunteer at the Family Store
- Host food drives to stock the food pantry
- Host a back to school supply drive
- Partner with us for Beat the Heat
- Help with Administration - filing, answering the phones, stuffing envelopes, etc.
- Volunteer to help with Special Events by serving on ad hoc committees (Must meet with Margie Smith or Heather Helton.)
- Emergency Disaster Services
- Volunteers are needed to help during the hlidays, ranging from bell ringing, adopting a family, donating food to the Community Kitchen, help with registration for toys.
- The Food Planning Task Force is working on finishing a draft of our report on food in McLennan County. We are in need of an editor for this document. This person would primarily be responsible for taking reports from different work groups and ensuring consistent formatting, laying out pictures and graphics and such. We could use someone to start work immediately; there will probably be a few hours of work a week until November. For more information email Shamethia Webb Shamethia_Webb@baylor.edu
. (Posted August 3, 2012)