Application materials must be submitted to the Baylor University Office of Community Engagement and Service.
applicants must meet each criterion.
- Be registered as a full-time student at Baylor University in good academic standing.
-Submit an academic transcript (may be unofficial) to verify student standing
- Must commit to utilizing knowledge and skills obtained through conference attendance within the on-campus Baylor community and within the greater Waco community
- Be willing to commit to summarizing their experience attending listed conference
- Be willing to share about Conference attendance at Office of Community Engagement and service events such as Service Roundtable lunches, etc.
applicants do not have to meet each criterion.
- Dedication to community service, engagement, social justice, and/ or advocacy.
- Awards or other recognitions
- Other scholarship or financial aid support (as a demonstration of recognized financial need and merit).
The completed application and transcript must be submitted for consideration. Please type or print legibly all areas of the application being sure to fill out each section. An incomplete application will not be considered for the Baylor University Office of Community Service and Engagement Conference Grant. Awards are dependent on funds available and are not retroactive.
Download the application HERE
Conferences that students have previously attended include:
Baylor University Multicultural Student Leadership Summit, Waco, Texas
ONE Power Summit, Washington, D.C.
Global Health & Innovation Conference Presented by Unite for Sight, New Haven, Connecticut
Global Leadership Network 2014 Presented by the Chalmers Center, Atlanta, Georgia