Supplemental Travel Grants
Each year, the Baylor University Office of Community Engagement and Service awards supplemental travel grants to assist Baylor University students seeking to enhance their professional development through conference attendance.
- Conference Attendance: Up to $100*
- Conference Presentation: Up to $200*
* Contingent on available funds.
- Be registered as a full-time undergraduate student at Baylor University in good academic standing.
- Plan ahead. Review Application Deadlines to identify timeline for travel plans and allow time for review. Late applications may not be processed.
- Download and complete the Conference Grant Application form HERE
- Secure a letter of support from faculty/staff member or organization's advisor.
- Submit all application materials to CES by the appropriate deadline. You can drop them off at Martin House or send them via campus mail to OBP#97222.
- DeAndra Dyer - NAACP State Convention, El Paso, TX
- Erin Gaddis - NAACP Annual Convention, Las Vegas, NV
- Taylor Townsend - ONE Power Summit, Washington, D.C.
- Lynette Lartey - Global Health and Innovation Conference, New Haven, CT
- Zachary Gee - Global Leadership Network 2014, Atlanta, GA