Supplemental Travel Grants
Each year, the Baylor University Office of Community Engagement and Service awards supplemental travel grants to assist Baylor University students seeking to enhance their professional development through conference attendance.
- Conference Attendance: Up to $100*
- Conference Presentation: Up to $200*
* Contingent on available funds.
- Be registered as a full-time undergraduate student at Baylor University in good academic standing.
- Plan ahead. Look at conference deadlines to determine travel timeline and allow time for application review.
- Download and complete the Conference Grant Application form HERE
- Secure a letter of support from faculty/staff member or organization's advisor.
- Submit all application materials to CES. You can drop them off at Martin House or send them via campus mail to OBP#97222.
- Sara Long- The One Big Thanks Conference
- Alyssa Wilkerson- The One Big Thanks Conference
- DeAndra Dyer - NAACP State Convention, El Paso, TX
- Erin Gaddis - NAACP Annual Convention, Las Vegas, NV
- Taylor Townsend - ONE Power Summit, Washington, D.C.
- Lynette Lartey - Global Health and Innovation Conference, New Haven, CT
- Zachary Gee - Global Leadership Network 2014, Atlanta, GA