- Must have at least four years experience as a general practice Physician Assistant.
- Must have a minimum of two years time on station prior to the start date of the residency or if OCONUS must have served within 60 days of their prescribed tour.
- Masters degree in Physician Assistant studies or equivalent with successful completion of a research oriented original Master's thesis.
- Take a GRE with a combined score of 300 or greater.
- Have a minimum of 3.0 overall GPA for all college level courses taken.
- Agree to incur a three year Active Duty Service Obligation (ADSO)
- Must be Active Duty Army