Section 19: Forms and Notices Used in the Radiation Safety Program
A. Forms and Notices
- All current forms and notices are available on the EHS Department web site.
- A basic process flowchart is available as an overview.
- The following forms are available:
- Authorized User Application
- Declaration of Pregnancy
- Dosimeter Application
- Minor Changes to Nuclide Authorization
- Protocol Summary Sheet
- Radiation Safety Training Certification
- Radioisotope Order Request
The following procedures are available:
- Operating and Safety Procedures for Radiation Machines
- Radioactive Spill Procedure
- Receipt of Radioactive Material
- Up-to-date required postings as described in 25TAC289.203: Notices, Instructions and Reports to Workers; Inspections. This page includes licenses, registrations, Notice to Employees (BRC Form 203-1), notice of violations, and a location list of various other required postings.
D. Radiation Safety Committee (RSC)
- A list of RSC members, duties and responsibilities, and minutes from previous meetings.