- 1845 Society: The 1845 Society recognizes alumni and friends who have made gifts of $1,000 or more during a calendar year. Honorees receive key information from the University and are honored during an annual reception.
- Endowed Scholarship Society: Few things directly impact a student's life like endowed scholarships. And, in turn, our scholarship donors have found that there are few things more gratifying than seeing, firsthand, the way a student's life has been changed by his/her gift. In the Endowed Scholarship Society, donors are recognized for cumulative giving that exceeds $50,000 to endowed scholarships through this distinguished society.
- Endowed Scholarship Hall of Honor: When an endowed scholarship fund reaches $100,000, the University recognizes the named scholarship with a bronze plaque that is displayed on campus, and a matching plaque is presented to you or the honoree in appreciation for your invaluable support. The need is great. Establish your endowed scholarship today!
- Old Main Society: Including a gift to Baylor in any portion of your estate planning--through your will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity or another method--qualifies you for membership in Baylor's Old Main Society.
- Legacy Legends: What's your Baylor Legacy? Generous donors who choose to support Baylor Athletics through their estate plans will be honored in Baylor Athletics' prestigious recognition society.
- Medallion Fellowship: Our wonderful donors know what it means to give faithfully. And the Medallion Fellowship is a distinguished society recognizing just that-generous, cumulative giving to Baylor.
Be a part of the experience. Plunge deeper into the giving and caring community whose support changes the lives of today's Baylor students--tomorrow's leaders.