- 1845 Society: The 1845 Society recognizes those whose gifts total more than $1,000 to any area of the University during a calendar year. Within the 1845 Society, additional designations are achieved as giving increases.
- The Baylor Circle honors alumni and friends who have given more than $25,000 in the previous calendar year.
- Lifetime Member is a prestigious designation reserved for alumni and friends who reach lifetime, cumulative giving of $250,000 or more.
Baylor Circle and Lifetime Members are invited to the Chairman's Dinner and State of the University Roundtable held each year.
- Scholarship Society: The Scholarship Society recognizes cumulative gifts to student scholarships that exceed $50,000.
- Donors whose cumulative gifts to scholarship funds reach $50,000 are inducted into the Directors Circle.
- Scholarship Society Medallions recognize various funding levels as cumulative gifts to scholarship funds increase.
- Membership in the prestigious Golden Bear Circle recognizes cumulative gifts of $250,000 or more to student scholarships.
All members of the Scholarship Society are invited to the Chairman's Dinner and State of the University Roundtable held each year.
- Old Main Society: The Old Main Society honors alumni and friends who support Baylor through estate gifts, including those who have made provisions through a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity or the like. Inductees to the Old Main Society receive a framed print of Old Main symbolizing support of Baylor through a deferred gift.
All members of Old Main Society are invited to the Chairman's Dinner and State of the University Roundtable held each year.