Title: Annual Giving Representative
Reports to: Call Center Coordinator
· Contact Baylor University alumni, and friends
· Update constituent records accurately
· Help build and maintain good relations with alumni and friends
· Bring Baylor constituents up-to-date on current events on and about the Baylor campus
· Answer questions to the best of your knowledge and ability
· Increase awareness about certain funds and programs at Baylor
· Raise funds for Baylor University and various programs over the telephone
Must be enrolled at Baylor University. Must have good communication skills and the ability to speak and understand English exceptionally well. Must be able to work well with others and in teams. Must be comfortable raising money over the telephone. No previous fundraising experience required. Must be hardworking and dependable.
Annual Giving Representatives create their own work schedule each week. Minimum shift requirements are three shifts per week and two weekend shifts per month. Shifts are Sunday-Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.