Campus Interview PolicyPlease make sure you read the cancellation policy before you schedule an interview.
• If it is necessary to cancel your interview, please do so as far in advance as possible, but no later than TWO working days before the interview. Interview spots are in high demand and your early cancellation will give other Baylor students an opportunity to meet with the employer.
• If you need to cancel after the sign-up deadline has passed, call 254-710-3771 or stop by the Office of Career and Professional Development in the Sid Richardson Building, Room 132. You cannot cancel via e-mail.
• Late cancellation is any cancellation received on the working day before or on the day of the interview.
• A "No-Show" is failure to honor a scheduled appointment without prior cancellation.
• In the case of a late cancellation or no-show, you will forfeit your interviewing privileges until you meet with the Executive Director of the Office of Career and Professional Development to have your privilege reinstated. You must also write a Letter of Explanation to the employer and submit a copy of this letter to the Executive Director.